iCCNAlab is an on-line lab accessible over the Internet. It consists of a hosted cloud of CCNA lab pods. Within seconds you can connect to a pod to practice Cisco IOS commands on various Cisco Routers and Switches. It allows a hands-on learning experience without having to buy expensive equipment.
iCCNAlab is for beginners interested in familiarizing themselves with the complex environment and for intermediate or expert users looking to sharpen their skills and move to a higher level. It provides a safe environment to practice. You don't have to worry about bringing down the equipment/network and affecting other users.
iCCNAlab allows access to the online lab from anywhere through your mobile Apple device.
iCCNAlab allows Network Engineers to practice for CCNA and other certifications instead of just reading instructions. It enables Training organizations to supply a remote Virtual lab to students along with the classroom training or e-learning courses. Students can interact with Routers and Switches, just like with real devices.
The Online Lab
Interact with the routers and switches, just like real devices:
- Logging in/out
- Get into and out of different modes - User, Privileged, Configuration, Interface
- Set passwords, IP addresses, clock rates, hostname, bandwidth
- Assign routing protocols - RIP, IGRP, EIGRP, BGP, OSPF, IS-IS
- Configure IPv4 or IPv6 addresses
- VLAN configuration; Rapid-PVST configuration
- Ping/Telnet other devices in the lab
- Save/load configurations
- Reload configuration using flash or TFTP protocol
- Configuration of ISDN, CDP, PPP, Frame Relay ACL and NAT protocols
- and many other functions required for certifications
- Start/Stop devices, individually or in a group
- Reconfigure the lab by adding and removing connections between the devices
- View the topology with connections and addresses
- Open Telnet and Console sessions
The Desktop Lab
Sometimes you need to practice the lab when you are not connected to the Internet (eg. on a plane). For those situations, you want to run the MIMIC Virtual Lab CCNA on your own desktop.