MIMIC JUNOS Simulator fully supports Juniper JUNOS® software and SNMPv1, v2, v2c, v3. Up to 50,000 devices can be simulated in a single workstation, and an unlimited number of devices can be simulated by distributing it over multiple workstations. An extensible environment allows new MIBs and devices to be added to the simulation.
MIMIC JUNOS Simulator ships with ready-to-go simulations for Juniper devices (such as MX-240, M20).
MIMIC Protocol Support
MIMIC JUNOS Simulator simulates the following components to approximate a Juniper device:
- Telnet: MIMIC uses a standard Telnet server, allowing users to log into simulations in order to control the behavior and configuration of the simulations.
- JUNOS: MIMIC simulates the JUNOS CLI in Telnet-enabled devices.
- SSH: For secure terminal access, SSH version 1.5 and/or 2.0 is supported.
- SYSLOG: For remote logging, SYSLOG messages are sent to a SYSLOG server.
- TFTP: File transfers to/from a TFTP server are fully supported.
- And of course all of these are integrated with SNMP v1, v2, v2c, v3.