Liberator provides a cost-effective network emulator/simulator
for development, test and demonstration of ASDL and
SHDSL CPE equipment. Liberator provides the appearance
of a live Internet connection. The Liberator is an excellent
tool for ADSL/SHDSL product developers, test engineers,
test technicians, and field sales representatives who
benefit from connecting their products to a virtual
Internet in a controlled environment.
Liberator replaces three complex network elements:
- DSL Access Multiplexor (DSLAM)
- Service Node
- Internet Server
Liberator Product Family
There are three major products in the Liberator family.
- Liberator Standard - is the basic DSL Network Simulator
and support only one protocol (RFC1483/2684).
- Liberator Plus - adds a full set of network protocols
including PPPoE and PPPoA.
- Liberator Pro - includes all the above and adds
an end-point protocol anaysis capability.
- Customer Premise Equipment (CPE) developers can
use Liberator for network development, performance
testing and interoperability testing.
- Marketing and Sales Managers can use for portable
demonstrations at a customer site or tradeshow.
- Liberator is also ideal for field testing or quick
verification of modems and other CPE equipment by
Test Engineers and Field Technicians.