from Broadframe provides a cost-effective in-line ADSL/SHDSL
Protocol Analyzer for monitoring and legal interception
of DSL lines, trouble-shooting DSL line installations,
and developing and testing DSL equipment. DSLscope plugs
directly into the DSL line to be analyzed, connected in-circuit
between the DSL Access Multiplexer (DSLAM) and a DSL modem
(CPE). DSLscope provides a powerful protocol analysis
capability for use in capturing, decoding and displaying
all the ATM cells and AAL5 packets that are transmitted
in both directions across a DSL line.
DSLscope Product Family
There are three major products in the DSLscope family.
- DSLscope Standard - is an in-line DSL Protocol Analyzer.
- DSLscope Plus - allows the user to configure the
CO-card to be a DSL Network Simulator.
- DSLscope Pro - provides more flexibility on the
CO-card as an end-point DSL Protocol Analyzer.
DSLscope is portable and very easy to use, which makes
it ideal for many DSL applications.
- Troubleshooting DSL line installations and connections.
- Monitoring and legal interception of DSL lines.
- Developing DSL equipment.
- Interoperability testing of CPE and DSLAM equipment.
- Conformance testing of CPE and DSLAM equipment.
- Debugging broadband applications software.
Developers use DSLscope to debug and regression-test
their complex encapsulation protocol software for such
protocols as PPPoA and PPPoE.
DSLscope shows all the bytes and protocol layers in
packets travelling across an ADSL line which are critical
in quickly resolving ADSL networking and interoperability